After October 29, 2019, SalesPad will no longer be supporting CardControl. Additionally, the application will cease to be a PA-DSS validated solution as of this date, and therefore CardControl customers would no longer be PCI compliant.
Instead, SalesPad Desktop now offers built-in credit card processing via Nodus PayFabric. If you have questions or want more information on our credit card processing services, please contact your sales rep.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or greater
- Disk Drive: 250MB of storage for program executables
- Memory: 1024MB, 2048MB recommended
- Network Adapter: CardControl 3.0.x.x requires access to the database server on the network and access to high speed internet
Minimum SalesPad, LLC Application Builds
If you are using CardControl 3.0.x.x with SalesPad GP, SalesPad ERP or Additions, you must have the corresponding builds with CardControl 3.0.x.x:
- SalesPad GP: 188.8.131.52
- Additions: 184.108.40.206
The latest supported version of:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2012 R2
- For valid PA-DSS usage, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 must be used and all patches and services packs must be installed.
.NET Framework Version
- CardControl 3.0.x.x requires .Net v4.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2
- QuickBooks 2010 and above
Note: As of version 220.127.116.11, the 'Disable TLS 1.0' setting must be set to True in order to fulfill PCI requirements. Earlier versions will need to upgrade in order to remain compliant.